Meet our C60 Scientific Board of Advisors
Dr. Anthony Capasso, MD
Anti-Aging and Mitochondrial Optimization Expert
Dr. Capasso attended the Ohio State University and graduated Cum Laude in 1987 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. In 1993 he received his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Capasso completed his Medical Residency in Internal Medicine at University of Florida, Jacksonville campus. He was board certified by ABIM in internal medicine in 1998. Since graduating, he has worked with the University of Florida in Jacksonville as an Associate Medical Professor. Dr. Capasso entered private practice in 1998, and has offices in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.
- In 2009, he was Voted #1 Physician in Jacksonville Beach by Folio Magazine. He is also a national speaker for Anti-Aging Medicine and one of the four founding members of Physicians Preferred Insurance Company. In addition, Dr. Capasso served as the official nutritionist for the Jacksonville Armada Professional Football Club.
- Anthony Capasso is the medical visionary behind Thin MD Med Spas experience. He has created a comprehensive approach to well-being utilizing his proven nutritional programs, products, and protocols. With over 25 years of medical experience, Dr. Capasso has changed the lives of thousands of his patients by developing and providing the best medically supervised Lifestyle Medicine available through his Thin MD Med Spas.
- By utilizing the latest medical research in nutrition and diet, hormones, and peptides combined with the latest non-invasive laser therapy, Dr. Capasso has helped his patients achieve optimal health through lowering their weight, blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugars.
- During college he studied biochemistry, nutrition, and physiology. He is an avid tennis player and sports enthusiast who is passionate about health, fitness, and exercise, as well as nutrition and anti-aging. His cutting-edge philosophy on diet and bio identical hormones has enhanced his patient’s health and youthfulness.
- His goals include continuing to further his education in nutrition, metabolism, aging, and to clearly educate his patients to arouse awareness, realistic expectations and outcomes, to ensure patients the highest level of medical care, before, during, and after every visit, and finally to maintain integrity that adheres with the strong code of ethics in his practice, preserving his reputation as an outstanding medical physician.
Learn more about Dr. Anthoony Capasso: https://www.thinmdmedspa.com
Dr. Amie Hornaman
Thyroid and Hormone Optimization
Dr. Amie Hornaman, a.k.a The Thyroid-Fixer, is a woman on a mission to optimize thyroid patients around the world and give them their lives back using her proprietary transformational program: The FIX Method. She is also the founder of the Institute for Thyroid and Hormone Optimization.
- After her own experience of insufferable symptoms, misdiagnoses and improper treatment, Dr. Amie set out to help others who she KNEW were going through the same set of frustrations and on the same medical roller coaster.
- She grabs your hand, gives you answers about your health that no one has told you and gives you the actual tools and personalized treatment to fix you. What makes her program unique is the extra support and accessibility that you can’t find anywhere else.
- That’s the transformational journey. With a focus on optimizing thyroid and hormone function, and thus optimizing her patients, Dr. Amie looks at you as a unique individual and not JUST a lab value. She examines all factors that tie into thyroid dysfunction and thyroid symptoms and FIXES you to give you your life back.
- “Yes, telehealth works and allows me to help thousands of patients per year. If you haven’t guessed yet, I love what I do, I love teaching you what I know and I absolutely love seeing the results my patients get when they finally feel like their old selves again.”
- Amie is based in Erie Pennsylvania where she was born and raised.
Learn more about Dr Amie Hornaman: https://dramiehornaman.com/
Dr. Lisa S. Olszewski, DC, ND, FICA
Chiropractor, Naturopath and Keto Lifestyle Expert
Dr. Lisa Olszewski is a Chiropractor, Naturopath and Keto Lifestyle Expert, known to travel across the world to meet friends for dinner and rack up frequent flyer miles.
- When she’s not adjusting spines in her chiropractic office, she’s passionately making healthy living simple through her podcast, her online courses, virtual summits, and individual coaching so everyone can achieve a vibrant level of health.
- She maintains a wellness chiropractic office in Chelsea, Michigan, and made history in 2012 when she was elected the first female to serve on the Executive Committee of the Michigan Association of Chiropractors, and became the first female President of that association in January, 2021.
- Her mission is to help inspire people to become even healthier and live vibrant lives so they can be the role models for their families and communities.
- This is the reason she founded the American Institute of Healthy Living in 2017 to help make healthy living, simple. You can find her podcast, Healthy Living Simple with Dr. Lisa O on all the platforms.
Learn more about Dr. Lisa S. Olszewski: https://www.drlisao.com/
Dr. Ruth Roberts, DVM, CVA, CVH, CVFT
Consultant in Integrative Veterinary Medicine
Dr. Ruth Roberts graduated from NCSU-CVM Veterinary School 1990. In 2005. She began studying Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine, and became certified in Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, and Food Therapy.
- In 2006, Dr. Roberts founded The Original Crockpot Diet and continues to see the dramatic results it makes in the health of her patients. She is a leading consultant in integrative veterinary medicine and advises clients in the United States and around the world.
- During her 30-year career as a DVM, Dr. Ruth Roberts has become one of the nation’s foremost experts in holistic and integrative veterinary medicine. After graduating from North Carolina State University in 1990, Dr. Roberts began her career practicing traditional, Western medicine.
- The onset of simultaneous health challenges for both her and her dog Arnold, however, prompted Dr. Roberts to seek solutions outside of the traditional realm of veterinary care she had learned in her textbooks.
- Roberts furthered her education by absorbing the principles of Eastern Veterinary Medicine at the Chi Institute in Florida. Her studies there would eventually form the foundation for her philosophy that “good health begins in the bowl.”
Learn more about Dr. Ruth Roberts: https://drruthroberts.com/